2022 YRL Safety Management Development Series
Wednesday, March 30, 2022 12:00 AM - Saturday, December 31, 2022 12:00 AM (EDT)
The Safety Management Development Series is designed to provide fleet safety personnel two days of instruction every quarter, over the period of one year.
SCTA’s purpose is to expand participants’ safety regulations working knowledge base, while laying the foundation for a long-lasting peer network full of future benchmarking and cooperative assistance.
All participants must:
- Be in fleet safety with an SCTA member in good standing
- Have a minimum of 1 year in their position
- Have an understanding and working applicability of current FMCSRs to their fleet
- Commit to attending all 8 days
- Be willing and able to share openly and participate fully with classmates
2425 Devine Street
Columbia, SC 29205 United States