Rogers Group Inc. is seeking individuals to join our team of Truck Drivers in Greer, South Carolina. The successful candidates for this role will possess a CDL Class A or B. They must also work safely at all times, have a clean driving record, and follow DOT regulations. They must be self-starters, work well independently, and also as part of a team.
Compensation will be determined based on experience!
The drivers will transport and dump loose materials such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, or bituminous paving materials. The employees will be occasionally required to stand and walk. The employees must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employees are occasionally required to work long hours, (normal work hours average 10 to 12 hours per day; conditions may dictate up to 15 hours to complete the project).
• Valid CDL License Class A or Class B.
• Current Medical Examiner's Certificate.
• Minimum of 2 years of truck driving experience in high traffic areas.
• Experience preferred working in the road construction industry a plus!
• Safe driving record and history of following safety guidelines at all times.
• Ability to get along with others, team player and positive attitude.
• Present a professional image as an employee. Ability to maintain composure in stressful traffic or other situations.
• Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and nights when necessary.
As a Rogers Group employee, you will have access to our competitive company perks, including:
- Medical insurance plans for employees and dependents.
- Prescription drug benefits for employees and dependents.
- Dental and vision care insurance for employees and dependents.
- Health saving account with yearly employer contribution.
- Company-paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
- Employee assistance program.
- Retirement 401K account with company contribution and match.
- Paid holiday shutdown period between Christmas and New Years in addition to 7 holidays throughout the year.
- Paid vacation – 1 week at 1 year; 2 weeks at 2 years; 3 weeks at 5 years; 4 weeks at 20 years of service.
- Competitive pay!
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
Rogers Group, Inc. offers a safe drug-free workplace.
RGI EEO Statement
Diversity makes us a stronger company and therefore we are an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
Applications are accepted online at www.rogersgroupinc.com