Hours of Service and Driver Logs Workbook, 4th Edition
Spiral HOS Workbook
Give your drivers hands-on logging practice to comply with FMCSA rules governing hours of service for property carrying vehicles.
- Designed to help drivers, auditors, supervisors and students gain proficiency at completing or reviewing a record of duty status and monthly summary.
- Provides hands-on logging experience to help satisfy DOT's Hours of Service regulations for drivers of property-carrying vehicles.
- Features logbook exercises that help users learn how to properly calculate and log the 11-hour driving limit, 14 consecutive hours-on-duty rule, 60/70 driving limits and rest-break requirements.
- Can be used for self-learning, as a one-on-one training tool or in the classroom.
- Includes plain-English explanations of DOT regulations, including the current sleeper berth and electronic logging rules.
- Also features log page samples to illustrate specific situations and problems.
- Features Frequently Asked Questions, sample forms and key regulations from 49 CFR Part 395 – Hours of Service of Drivers.
- The 4th edition includes revisions effective on or before May 1, 2016, and covers all the current rules.
- Other 4th edition changes include:
- "At-a-glance" information on the use of various types of electronic logs.
- New information about exceptions to the 30-minute break requirement.
- Summary of the new Electronic Logging Device (ELD) rules.
- ELD regulations, including new rules for supporting documents.
- Click here to access Appendix A to Part 395, "Functional Specifications for All Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)".
- 17 new FAQs concerning ELDs.
- Spiral-bound, 212 pages.